- Free online course: Video storytelling for the web
- Newsjack: where you make the news in video
- New video application for Iphone by Vimeo
- The Arab revolutions or how news organisations shifted towards citizen journalism
- Mix and match : Online, Mobile and Television, the everywhere solutions that will change the way we consume the news
- Anti-cuts protests shake the streets of London
- Apple’s Ipad 2, the best tool out there for online video and journalism?
- The Stream : social networks are coming to your TV screen on Al-Jazeera
- Fantastic events left out of the media: the TNT Travel Show
- St Patrick’s Day goes online, laddies and lasses!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- al-jazeera english Apple citizen journalism demotix free video courses French Connection google tv ipad Ipad 2 ipad newspaper iphone app journalism livestation macbook mobile Mobovivo news newsjack news organisations news report News University International online online television online TV companies online video online video journalism online video news Online video report Online video shopping social network The Daily video Video Journalism Movement vimeo Youtique YouTube
Category Archives: News
By Boyana Draganova Another great opportunity for all you OVJ’s has opened up in the form of an online course where you can learn how to make video reports absolutely free! Who and where? In partnership with the Poynter Institute … Continue reading
By Caroline Bodin The long awaited for Vimeo application for Iphone is finally out! Vimeo blamed the fact that they were developing an application specially designed for Apple’s Iphone to explain the little delay – only about a year… But … Continue reading
By Caroline Bodin Last week, I was lucky enough to attend a lecture given by Turi Munthe, the mind behind Demotix. For those who don’t know what Demotix is, you can check out their website here. Demotix is “the” agent … Continue reading
Mix and match : Online, Mobile and Television, the everywhere solutions that will change the way we consume the news
By Caroline Bodin Mobile streaming & TV everywhere solutions are being developped by tech savyy companies inlcluding Google and Adobe but also directly by TV channels like CNN, Sky news or even less known distributors like Mobovivo, who create funky … Continue reading
By Boyana Draganova 2011 will undoubtedly be remembered as the year when the people had enough. Enough with their governments turning back on their word; enough with the system for procuring a decent education, creating your own private business and … Continue reading
By Caroline Bodin Fans had gathered yesterday at the Apple store on Regent street, some queuing for more then 30 hours. Press play for news went out reporting with an Iphone on the Ipad 2. I met a few of … Continue reading