- Free online course: Video storytelling for the web
- Newsjack: where you make the news in video
- New video application for Iphone by Vimeo
- The Arab revolutions or how news organisations shifted towards citizen journalism
- Mix and match : Online, Mobile and Television, the everywhere solutions that will change the way we consume the news
- Anti-cuts protests shake the streets of London
- Apple’s Ipad 2, the best tool out there for online video and journalism?
- The Stream : social networks are coming to your TV screen on Al-Jazeera
- Fantastic events left out of the media: the TNT Travel Show
- St Patrick’s Day goes online, laddies and lasses!
- RT @Vimeo: Liking the Vimeo iPhone App? Want to beta test some new features? Give us a shout in our forums and we'll hook you up! http:/ ... 6 years ago
- RT @PBSvideo: New Video - Tavis Smiley | Award-winning Investigative Reporter William Cohan http://go.pbs.org/1cg3iJ 6 years ago
- RT @StKonrath: Twitter 1st - changing the future of TV news 140 characters at a time http://bit.ly/hMtGKo 6 years ago
- RT @StKonrath: Guardian, New York Times, NPR - why news orgs need open innovation and open APIs http://bit.ly/hC3EV8 6 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- al-jazeera english Apple citizen journalism demotix free video courses French Connection google tv ipad Ipad 2 ipad newspaper iphone app journalism livestation macbook mobile Mobovivo news newsjack news organisations news report News University International online online television online TV companies online video online video journalism online video news Online video report Online video shopping social network The Daily video Video Journalism Movement vimeo Youtique YouTube
Tag Archives: google tv
Mix and match : Online, Mobile and Television, the everywhere solutions that will change the way we consume the news
By Caroline Bodin Mobile streaming & TV everywhere solutions are being developped by tech savyy companies inlcluding Google and Adobe but also directly by TV channels like CNN, Sky news or even less known distributors like Mobovivo, who create funky … Continue reading